Clore Award longlist announced
The longlist has been announced for the second annual Clore Award for Museum Learning, a £10,000 prize which recognises quality, impact and innovation in museum learning initiatives.
The longlisted initiatives are:
- Camden Arts Centre, Get The Message
- Florence Nightingale Museum, Our Generation's Re-interpretation
- Jersey Heritage, My History Scrapbooks and Discovery Days
- Leicestershire County Council Heritage and Arts Service, Held in the Hand and Touch Tables
- Penlee House Gallery and Museum, Treasures from the Earth
- The Geffrye Museum of the Home, Stories of the World: London
- The Quilt Museum and Gallery, Unfolding the Quilts
- The Whitworth Art Gallery, The Manchester Early Years Partnership
- Victoria and Albert Museum, V&A Schools Team Collaboration with Seymourpowell
- Yorkshire Museum, Celebrating Severus
The longlist was chosen by a judging panel co-chaired by Dame Vivien Duffield DBE, Chairman of the Clore Duffield Foundation, and Sally Bacon, the Foundation’s Director.